DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
The following gives a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are any data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our Data Protection Statement below.
I. Name and address of the entity responsible for processing (the Controller)
The Controller, for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
SOLLER Multiservice GmbH & Co. KG
Tel. +49 421 69460-00
Fax +49 421 69460-011
II. Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
The Controller’s Data Protection Officer is:
Solicitor Bertold Frick
Baumwollbörse, Wachtstraße 17/24
I. Scope and processing of personal data
We collect and use personal data of our users fundamentally only to the extent necessary for providing a functioning website along with our content and services. As a rule, where this is not the case, personal data of our users are only used after they have given their consent. An exception to this is when it was factually not possible to obtain their consent in advance and the processing of such data is permitted by legal regulations.
II. Legal basis of processing
When we obtain the data subject’s consent to steps of processing personal data, we do so on the legal basis of Article 6 Section 1 lit. a of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, it is done on the legal basis of Article 6 Section 1 lit. b GDPR. This also applies to processing steps that are necessary for measures prior to contract conclusion.
To the extent that processing of personal data is necessary for meeting a legal obligation of our company, it will be done on the legal basis of Article 6 Section 1 lit. c GDPR.
When processing of personal data is necessary due to vital interests of the data subject or another natural person it is done on the legal basis of Article 6 Section1 lit. d GDPR.
When processing is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and this is not outweighed by the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, it will be done on the legal basis of Article 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest of our company consists in the pursuit of our business.
III. Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
We process and store personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations or laws or other stipulations to which the Controller is subject. If the storage purpose is no longer applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by any of the above rulings expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or erased.
IV. Security of your data
During your visit to this website we use the widespread SSL method (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments
C. Usage data
I. Log files
The provider of this site automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends us. This includes:
- browser type and version
- operating system used
- referrer URL
- host name of accessing computer
- time of server request
- IP address
These data are not combined with data from other sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Some of our web pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your terminal device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible for us to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Cookies which are necessary to allow electronic communication or to provide certain functions you wish to use (such as the shopping cart) are stored pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1, lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure an optimized service provided free of technical errors. If other cookies (such as those used to analyze your surfing behaviour) are also stored, they will be treated separately in this Data Protection Statement.
Beyond that, cookies are also set for integrating services such as those provided by Facebook, Facebook Pixel, Google Maps, Google Analytics und Google Web Fonts.
Data processed by cookies for the above purposes are necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR.
We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services regarding website activity and Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
How can I prevent cookies from being stored?
You can prevent these cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy all of the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Objecting to the collection of data
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site:
Disable Google Analytics
IV. Integration of Google Maps
This website uses the services offered by Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on our website, enabling easy use of the map function.
On your visit to this website Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data in the form of usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right you must contact Google.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider’s data privacy statement. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
V. Integration of Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offering. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Further information about Google web fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google’s data privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
VI. Use of Facebook Pixel
Our website uses the visitor action pixel of Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) to measure conversion.
This makes it possible to track the behaviour of visitors to this site after they have clicked on a Facebook advertisement and thus been redirected to the provider’s site. This allows the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements to be evaluated for statistical and market research purposes and to optimize future advertising efforts.
Data thus collected are anonymous to us as the operator of this website, as we are unable to draw conclusions on the users’ identity. However, these data are stored and processed by Facebook, making it possible to associate them with the respective visitor’s user profile and enabling Facebook to use the data for its own advertizing purposes in accordance with Facebook’s data usage policy. This may enable Facebook to place advertisements on as well as outside Facebook’s web pages. This data usage cannot be influence by us as the site operator.
You can find further information on the protection of your privacy in Facebook’s data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
You can also disable the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” in the settings for advertizements at https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. You must be logged in to Facebook for this purpose.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can disable Facebook’s usage-based advertising on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
VII. Use of social media plugins
We maintain an online presence within social networks in order to communicate with customers, prospects and users active there and to inform them of our services. For this purpose only plain links or media plugins are used that do not establish a connection to the respective network when the web page is loaded. This distinguishes the social media plugins used on our website from the widely used “Like” buttons that already transmit data to the social network the moment the web page is loaded, i.e. without the button being clicked on.
For information about data processing by networks please refer to the data protection declarations listed below. There you can also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the relevant plugin providers and URL and their data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/?helpref=hc_fnav&bc=Instagram-Hilfe&bc=Datenschutz%20und%20Sicherheitsbereich. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Please refer to https://help.instagram.com/15583370790000388 for Instagram’s data protection statement.
Please refer to https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung for Xing’s data protection statement.
D. Your personal data (existing data)
I. What are “personal data”?
Personal data means any information about you as a person which allow conclusions to be drawn about your identity or directly or indirectly relate to you as a person, e.g. your name, your address or your telephone number. The term does not include information that allows no conclusions to be drawn about an identified or identifiable person.
II. Use of the contact form
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore carried out exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Section 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal email notification to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
III. Redirection to other Internet websites
To expand our service offering our website contains links to other Internet websites for which other providers are responsible. Please refer to the data protection statements of our advertizing partners to find out to what extent they collect personal data. You will recognize that you are being redirected by a new browser window opening and a new address appearing in the browser line.
IV. Disclosure of data to third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless
- you have expressly consented to this in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 lit. a GDPR,
- accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not allowing your data to be disclosed to third parties,
- there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1 lit. c GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 Section 1 lit. b GDPR, necessary for maintaining contractual relationships with you. (e.g. for the dispatch of products).
Third parties to whom we disclose your data, may include:
- service providers (provision and maintenance of the website, contract fulfilment)
We will not disclose your data to third parties for advertizing purposes.
E. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- under Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information about personal data of yours that we process. In particular, you may demand information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are being disclosed, the planned duration of storage, any existing rights to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, any existing rights of complaint, the source from which your data were recorded where this was not within our company, and any existing automated decision-making, including profiling, as laid down in Art. 22 Sections 1 and 4 GDPR and, if available, meaningful information about the details of such processing; You have the right to demand information on whether personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this connection you have the right to be informed about appropriate safeguards in the context of such transfer as laid down in Art. 46 GDPR;
- under Art. 16 GDPR, to demand immediate rectification of incorrect or completion of any of your personal data we store;
- under Art. 17 GDPR, to demand erasure of any of your personal data we store, provided such processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for archiving or scientific or historical research or statistical purposes that are in the public interest as laid down in Art. 89 Section 1 GDPR, to the extent that said right can be expected to frustrate or significantly impair the accomplishment of the purposes of such processing;
- under Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data in cases where you contest the accuracy of the data or where processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, or where we no longer need the data but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or where you have objected to processing under Art. 21 GDPR . If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of rights of another natural person or legal entity or on grounds of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State, and you will be informed by the controller prior to the removal of the restriction;
- under Art. 20 GDPR, to demand to receive personal data which you have provided to us and to receive them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to demand their transmission to another controller, to the extent that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. This right to data portability does not apply in cases where processing of personal data is necessary for carrying out a task that is in the public interest or is performed in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- under Art. 7 Section. 3 GDPR, to withdraw, at any time, a consent you have given to us, with the consequence that we will not be allowed in future to continue the processing which was based on that consent;
- under Art. 22 GDPR, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, to the extent that the decision is neither necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, nor authorised by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject and which lays down suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests and that the decision is not based on your explicit consent. Such decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data as laid down in Art. 9 Section 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Section 2 lit. a or g applies and suitable measures have been taken to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests;
- under Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In most cases you will be able to turn to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or your place of work or our company domicile for this purpose. The supervisory authority with which the complaint is lodged will inform the complainant on the current status and outcome of the complaint as well as on the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 GDPR.
F. Right to object
To the extent that your personal data are being processed on the basis of legitimate interests under Art. 6 Section 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, under Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if you do so on grounds which relate to your particular situation or your objection is directed at processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which will be acted upon without your having to refer to a particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of withdrawal or right of objection, it is sufficient to send an email to
G. (Opt-Out) notice in the data protection regulations
If you buy goods from us or use our services, we will from that point on send you emails with information on similar goods or services. Such emails will not be sent unless an order is placed with us, and they are subject to the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that we will not send you such information emails until you have confirmed your registration by responding to a confirmation email via the link contained therein. You can request at any time to stop receiving such information emails from us. To do so, please send an e-mail to or to the contact data given in the Legal Notice. Alternatively, you can click on the link at the end of the information email. This will cause you no costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
H. (Opt-Out) notice upon collection of address
Beyond the purpose of contract performance we will use your email address to inform you about similar goods/services. You may at any time revoke your consent to receiving such emails. This will cause you no costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. Your data will be processed in accordance with our Data Protection Statement.
I. Reachability of the State or Federal Data Protection Commissioner
The Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information within the meaning of § 55 German Data Protection Law (new version) is:
Postfach 14 68
Phone: (0228) 997799-0
Fax: (0228) 997799-550
The State Commissioner of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen for Data Protection and Freedom of Information within the meaning of § 40 German Data Protection Law (new version) is:
Dr. Imke Sommer
Postfach 10 03 80
Phone: (0421) 361 20 10
Fax: (0421) 496 18 495